Saturday, February 21, 2015

Success Story from ED521

Google Forms

The same day I was preparing to create a survey (somehow), we talked about creating surveys using Google Forms. Instantly I knew it was my medium to use for the survey I needed to make. I have since created 3 surveys since learning about Google Forms. I made a survey that was sent out to business and technology educators about what learning management system they use in their school I also made one for my ED502 class for the participants of my study to use. And the last survey I have made is one for if I am the technology integrate next year, a help request form. I embedded this form into my Google website. I really like how Google Forms organizes the data once complete and how user friendly it is to make and to take the survey. Google Forms was success story for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment